Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Drop the Sequins and Shake your Tail Feather

Hi I'm Sabel and I am a huge advocate of all things bright, glittered and SEQUINED. The more loud and obnoxious the more I am attracted to it. I don't completely throw my subdued tastes out the window, but if Lisa Frank were still around with truck loads of glitter attached...well those aforementioned tastes would be up in flames.

That isn't the case thank goodness, but there's a different take that I find more chick chic (yes, I completely intended in the play on words.)

Feathers, Feathers, Feathers. Maybe I'm strangely attracted to them from the amazing costumes from Black Swan (actually, no because I've never seen that movie and I still have an image of graceful, non-creepy ballerinas in my head). Regardless, I'm aiming to add what feathers I can to my wardrobe.


Clutch, ASOS
Hat, Madewell
Blouse, Tucker, Piperlime.com
Skirt, Juicy Couture, Zappos.com 

In any case if you still want to pass on the feathers, like I said before, there are still sequins and...Lisa Frank. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt! I have a pink feather skirt and its one of the best things in my closet.

    ReplyDelete